Bysted Garden Bollard - Tall
Bysted Garden is connected to a remote 24VDC power supply, which can run up to multiple bollards. The fixture truly stands out both individually and in installations with multiple units, creating an attractive atmosphere wherever it is installed. It is just as beautifully suited to natural settings as it is to urban garden environments.
Material: Corten colored or natural painted aluminum finish on aluminum with textured surface. The lamp is fitted with an integrated energy-saving, non-dimming LED light source. The bollard requires a separate, 24V DC power supply. Choice of 3 different mounting types.
- Spike-mounted bollard: For use in soil or gravel; includes weather-proof cables and connectors for above-ground runs.
- Plug and play. Anchor mounted bollard: for casting in a new concrete pad. Base mounted bollard: Includes baseplate for anchoring to decks and floors.
- Anchor or Base mounted bollards: installation determined by a certified electrician with below-ground cabling and conduit; and allows pass-through connections.
Please allow 2-6 weeks for shipping.
Long: H 21 x W 5.2 x D 5.2 inches, Base Dia. 3.7 inches; 5.7 lbs
- Black: LED 2700k, 275 Lumens, CRI 90, 14W; LED 3000k, 288 Lumens, CRI 90, 14W; LED 4000k, 324 Lumens, CRI 90, 14W
- Aluminum: LED 2700k, 275 Lumens, CRI 90, 14W; LED 3000k, 288 Lumens, CRI 90, 14W
- Corten: LED 2700k, 247 Lumens, CRI 90, 14W; LED 3000k, 259 Lumens, CRI 90, 14W