Eames Molded Plywood Lounge Chair Wood Base (LCW)
Honored by Time magazine as the Best Design of the 20th Century, this molded plywood chair began as an experiment, created via a machine that molded plywood with the help of heat and a bicycle pump. Today, the low-slung chair features an expertly crafted molded seat and back that cradles you in comfort. To echo the editors of Time, the Eames molded plywood lounge chair is "something elegant, light, and comfortable. Much copied, but never bettered." This timeless wood lounge chair is available in three woodgrains and two solid stains that are sure to make a style statement.
- Molded five-ply seat and back, with eight-ply legs and back brace.
- Available with or without wool upholstery.
- Rubber shock mounts prevent jarring movements.
- Hailed by Time as the Best Design of the 20th Century.
- Comes with Authenticity Certificate.
Dimensions: H 26.38 x W 21.65 x D 25.2