Find your flow with the Cyclade Tables, available in three distinctive organic forms that are striking when used individually or when nested in asymmetrical arrangements. Gabriel Tan found inspiration for the Cyclade Tables in shifting islands, a Pangea-like idea in which they could seamlessly come together and flow apart.
Designed at Tan’s studio in Porto, each of the three modular tables is unique in height, curves, and notched openings. Plus, the low table is customizable with a cast-glass bowl that’s perfect for entertaining, storage, or greater visual intrigue.
- Sculptural occasional tables that nest together in innumerable variations.
- Each sold separately, the tables are designed with different heights and purposes.
- Artful negative space is provided by notched openings and pass-throughs.
- Inspired by the form of Pangea, with islands coming together and flowing apart.
- Cast-glass bowl available for the low table is ideal for entertaining or storage.
- Low - Marble: 11 H x 29 W x 41 D inches; Leg Height: 10 inches; Weight: 97 lbs
- Low - Wood: 11 H x 29 W x 41 D inches; Leg Height: 10 inches; Weight: 31 lbs
- Mid - Marble: 13.5 H x 21 W x 20.5 D inches; Leg Height: 12.5 inches; Weight: 37 lbs
- Mid - Wood: 13.5 H x 21 W x 21 D inches; Leg Height: 12.5 inches; Weight: 15 lbs
- Tall - Marble: 16 H x 26.5 W x 15.5 D inches; Leg Height: 15 inches; Weight: 33 lbs
- Tall - Wood: 15.875 H x 26.5 W x 15.5 D inches; Leg Height: 15 inches; Weight: 14 lbs
- Bowl: 5.25 H x 10.5 Dia. inches; Weight: 4.25 lbs