What we do
- Lighting supplier of top manufacturers and artists
- Complete lighting showroom with consultation services
- Lighting plan/schedule creation and review
- Assembly and installation of fixtures
- Technical support for your contractor, interior designers, architect, or DIY-ers
- In-store manufacturer/ artist demonstrations
- Custom fixture design or adaptation
- Lend a light- Bring one of our samples home to try
- Worldwide shipping
- Licensed electrician referrals
- Discounts available to the trade, affiliated designers and licensed contractors
- 100% online price match!
consultation + installation pricing
We believe the best way we can be of service is by seeing your space with our own eyes. We gladly visit customers from Carmel to Marin (travel compensation apply). All visits are photographed for follow-up analysis and email correspondence. We have provided collaborative advice and solutions to hundreds of homes and business since 2005.
- Onsite technical or design consultation (for more info call #831 252 7226)
- Fixture Installation (for more info call #831 252 7226)
design service packages
New Construction or Remodel
This package includes a careful study of existing plans or spaces, establish needs and overall goals, while getting to know clients priorities and aesthetic. Discussion of switching and fixture locations, layout plan mark-up, and lighting schedule and spec sheets of fixtures by space.
Minimum of 4 hours
Residential or Commercial Lighting Solutions
This relighting package includes a review of the overall effectiveness of existing lighting understanding desired goals, followed by advice on how to improve your light by exploring types of controls, color temperatures, and marking desired locations of new fixtures.
Minimum of 2 hours- 1 hr prep, 1 hr onsite
Outdoor and Landscape Lighting
This package includes a review of existing site or construction plans, discussion of controls (motion sensors, timers, photocell switches, security lighting, and internet). And a plan of different zones. Dark Sky compliant.
Minimum of 3 hours- 2 hrs onsite & 1hr office report