Eames Molded Plywood Lounge Chair, Herman Miller x HAY
Unit price /
Honored by Time magazine as the Best Design of the 20th Century, the Eames Molded Plywood Lounge Chair began as an experiment that was created via a machine that molded plywood with the help of heat and a bicycle pump. In 2022, Mette and Rolf Hay reimagined the classic form in a vibrant forest green. The emerald twist on the bent plywood chair is a personal favorite of the Hay’s—in fact, one of the prototypes resides in their own living room in Denmark.
- This is an authentic Herman Miller Eames chair.
- Iconic design reimagined in a fresh HAY palette
- Molded five-ply seat and back, with eight-ply legs and back brace.
- Rubber shock mounts prevent jarring movements.
- Comes with an Authenticity Certificate.
- Informally known as the Eames LCW, which stands for lounge chair, wood base.
Dimensions: 26.5 H x 21.75 W x 25.25 D inches