ARC Coffee Table
ARC takes its name from the mathematical concept of a smooth curve joining two points in a circle. The ARC table invites its user to make use of the simple functionalities, use one finger to turn the upper tabletop. Let it be open with your favorite objects on display or close the lid to hide your mess. The surface on the inside storage space is covered with a smooth nanolaminate to complement the ash wood while the three-legged construction adds a playful and light touch to the geometric shaped design.
Designed by Ditte Vad and Julie Begtrup: The two Danish design talents studied together and found that they shared the same aesthetic sense, view on materials and expressions in their designs. With a belief that designers have the opportunity to improve the surroundings, they aim to create honest and functional designs that allows a dynamic interaction between the design and its user.
- Black: Black painted ash veneer and solid ash legs
- White Pigmented Ash: Ash veneer and solid ash legs
- Walnut: Walnut veneer and solid walnut legs
- Oiled Oak: Oiled oak veneer and solid oak legs
- White Pigmented Lacquered Oak: Oak veneer and solid oak legs
Dimensions: 15 H x 26 Dia. inches or 15 H x 35 Dia. inches
Country of origin: Latvia