Ball - 42"
The Ball ceiling fan from The Modern Fan Co. with a 42" span.
- 153mm x 18mm AC motor with reverse switch on fan body
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- 42” span, plywood blades (also available in 52″ span)
- Includes 6” and 16” down rods; longer options are also available
- Slope compatible up to 33°; adapter available for slopes up to 45°
- Designed by Ron Rezek
- ETL listed for dry and damp locations
High-Speed Performance Data:
Based on the DOE standardized test method (installed with a 4.5″ down rod).
- RPM: 270
- CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute): 3,772
- Watts (fan only): 58.22
- CFM/Watt: 64.79
- Fan Speed Only: A basic fan control used to operate a fan only (no light). It provides four speeds and comes with a decora-style wall plate (white only).
- Handheld Remote: For operation of a fan or a fan with light. Uses only one circuit (two wires). Provides three speeds, dimming or "on/off" light function, and timer options for delayed shut down. Includes a handset, battery, wall-mountable holder, and an RF canopy receiver.
- Wall & Remote: A combination control package for the operation of a fan or a fan with light. Uses only one circuit (two wires). Provides three speeds and dimming or "on/off" light function. Includes a remote handset, wall mountable holder, battery, wall control, decora-style wall plate (white only) and an RF canopy receiver.
Materials: Die-cast aluminum with plywood blades
Dimensions (w/ 6" down rod): 15 H x 42 Dia. inches; Base Dia. 5.4 inches; Weight: 16 lbs
Looking for this fan with an LED option? Check out the Ball, LED - 42.