The hand-tufted wool rug, Kyoto, takes its inspiration from the distinctive pattern found in traditional raked Japanese rock gardens. With its minimalistic linear cut piles, the design provides a quiet sense of movement as the engraved lines travel in straight and diagonal motions.
The rug comes in different sizes and shapes, each with an individual design. Available in off white and natural grey, Kyoto provides a complementing base for a furniture setting while also bringing a sense of the textured landscape inside.
Designed by AD Miller: AD Miller is a Los Angeles based multi-disciplinary studio founded by architect and designer Adam Miller. His design philosophy is rooted in a holistic approach that encompasses the practice of designing at all scales - from architecture to lighting and furniture design.
Materials: 80% wool and 20% cotton
- 0.7 H x 55 W x 35 L inches (90 x 140cm)
- 0.7 H x 31 W x 78 L inches (200 x 80cm)
- 0.7 H x 66 W x 94 L inches (240 x 170cm)
- 0.7 H x 78 W x 118 L inches (200 x 300cm)
- 0.7 H x 78 Dia. inches (200 Dia. cm)
- 0.7 H x 98 Dia. inches (250 Dia. cm)
- 0.7 H x 82 W x 134 L inches (Oval) (210 x 340 cm)
Country of origin: India