Mosso Pro Floor Lamp
Delivering a phenomenal 99 lumens per watt, Mosso Pro Floor Lamp changes light colors from warm to cool and anything in between. An intuitive built-in touchstrip allows for effortless continuous dimming. A built-in occupancy sensor ensures no energy is wasted lighting up a vacant area. With Mosso Pro, anything is possible.
- Change Colors: Touch the lens to change the light from cool to warm and anywhere in between
- Flexibility: Highly adjustable arms and lamp head, point your light at any angle you desire
- Toggle Switch: Optionally disable the built-in occupancy sensor. The side with the magnifying wave symbol signifies ON, the opposite side is OFF
- Dim or Brighten: Slide your finger across the touch strip to dim the light
- Integrated Occupancy Sensor: Mosso Pro turns itself off after 15 minutes of inactivity and automatically resumes previous settings when you return
- Outstanding Efficiency: Cuts your bills in half with efficacy of 99 lumens per watt
- Designed by Peter NG, Kenneth Ng and Edmund Ng.
Awards: 2013 Best of NeoCon GOLD and Next Generation Luminaires "Best in Class" Winner 2014
Lighting: Built-in mercury-free 5.5W LED, 540 Lumens, 120V, Tunable 2700K to 5000K Color Temperature, CRI >90, 0-100% Touch Dimming, Lifespan over 60,000 hours. UL Listed
Materials: Fully recycled aluminum body painted with water-based paint. 10-inch cord.
Dimensions: 43.9 H x 25.2 W x 10 D inches, Cord Length: 120 inches
5-year warranty. Made in China.