Torsion - 52"
The Torsion ceiling fan from The Modern Fan Co. with a 52" span.
- 172mm x 20mm AC motor with reverse switch on fan body
- 52” span, plywood blades (also available in 62″ span)
- Includes 6” and 16” down rods; longer options are also available
- Slope compatible up to 33°; adapter available for slopes up to 45°
Designed by Dave Ellis
- ETL listed for dry and damp locations
High-Speed Performance Data:
Based on the DOE standardized test method (installed with a 4.5″ down rod).
- RPM: 225
- CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute): 5,103
- Watts (fan only): 72.30
- CFM/Watt: 71
- Fan Speed Only: A basic fan control used to operate a fan only (no light). It provides four speeds and comes with a decora-style wall plate (white only).
- Handheld Remote: For operation of a fan or a fan with light. Uses only one circuit (two wires). Provides three speeds, dimming or "on/off" light function, and timer options for delayed shut down. Includes a handset, battery, wall-mountable holder, and an RF canopy receiver.
- Wall & Remote: A combination control package for the operation of a fan or a fan with light. Uses only one circuit (two wires). Provides three speeds and dimming or "on/off" light function. Includes a remote handset, wall mountable holder, battery, wall control, decora-style wall plate (white only) and an RF canopy receiver.
Materials: Die cast aluminum and stamped steel with plywood blades
Dimensions (w/ 6" down rod): 13.2 H x 52 Dia. inches; Base Dia. 5.5 inches; Weight: 15 lbs