Designed by Danish architect Vilhelm Wohlert, the Louis Poulsen Wohlert Pendent features a simple and timeless globe design. The fixture provides uniform, general and diffused illumination. The opening at the bottom of the glass produces downwards directed light. The quality of the glass ensures that the fixture is evenly lit with its diffused warm glow. A ceiling canopy and suspension cable compliment the fixture's contemporary aesthetic and looks great suspended in clusters or as a singular pendant.
Please allow 2-6 weeks for shipping.
Materials: Hand-blown white opal glass and brushed steel with 12-inch suspension cord
- Small: H 12.6 x W 11.8 x L 11.8, 6.4 lbs
- Medium: H 14.6 x W 13.7 x L 13.7, 7.8 lbs
- Large: H 16.5 x W 15.7 x L 15.7, 10.4 lbs
Light Source: Dim to warm color temperature range: 1800-3000K
- Small: A-21/medium
- Medium: LED 3000k, 3587 Lumens; LED 3000-1600k D2W, 3955 Lumens; A-21/medium
- Large: LED 3000k, 3617 Lumens; LED 3000-1600k D2W; A-21/medium